Matching Gifts Make Your Gift Go Twice as Far!
Many companies will match their employees' tax-deductible charitable contributions to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations like WYEP. In addition, some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses, or match volunteer hours with cash.
It’s Easy to do, and it makes a difference to WYEP!
- Make your donation to WYEP.
- Obtain a matching gift form from your human resources office or submit with their online option.
- Complete your portion of the form and mail it to us; you can even mail it with your contribution.
- We will complete our portion of the form and submit the request for matching funds to your employer.
- Enjoy the benefits of a station and a community made even stronger through your effort and your company's contribution.
Note: If you’re a sustaining member and your monthly amount does not meet the minimum requirement set by your employer, you can submit your donation once a year by using the tax letter we provide in January totaling last year’s monthly donations.
WYEP’s legal name is Pittsburgh Community Broadcasting Corporation and our EIN # is 23-7257055.
Mail employee match forms to:
67 Bedford Square
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Questions about matching gifts:
Email Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are just a few companies that match gifts to WYEP. Check with your H.R. department to see if your employer matches charitable donations!